Have you dreamed of becoming a millionaire? Then this article is
for you. We live in a world of opportunity,Ten Ways to Become a Mulitmillionaire Articles and yet most Americans are
buried in credit card and other debt. We are surrounded by people who
are getting rich, but most of us are in limbo where are financial
affairs are concerned.
Here are ten ways to get started toward making your dreams come true.
1. Decide to be financially successful. Believe that it can happen.
You need to believe with every part of yourself (mind, body & soul)
that you can accomplish that. Also that you deserve it.
2. Learn about money. Most of us can’t even balance our checking
account so it is important to challenge yourself to learning about
money. Invest in yourself, take courses, read books about money, learn
what you do not know. Have a plan. Look at your talents. Do you love
what you do for a living? That is the easiest place to start if you
love what you are doing it will be easy for you to
keep on doing it.
3. Have a goal and know why you want the money. Take a good look at
what you would do if you had a million dollars. See yourself having
this money. Your idea must add value svg lotto prediction to the lives of others. The more
people your idea positively impacts upon the better
4. Reduce spending and put your money to work for you.
Increase assets. Just making more money is not the answer. Making more
money means paying more taxes and when we get more cash we spend it.
Invest your money.
4. Learn about taxes and tax shelters. Boring but necessary the rich
know about taxes and how to shelter their money.
5. Establish three separate checking accounts.
1. A reserve account to cover bills you don’t pay every month.
2. An emergency account for those unexpected emergencies.
3. A goal setting account. This is for your next goal. Put away
as much as you can each month even if it is only $25 a month.
You can save that by skipping one meal out or your Starbucks coffee.
6. The number of millionaires now tops 3.5 million and you might be
surprised at who they are. According to a best-selling book, “The
Millionaire Next Door,” they’re your local welding contractor,
auctioneer, farmer, paving contractor and self-employed professional.